Hi! I make games and other software. Here you can find some of my work.
A peaceful, space exploration and resource trading game. Coming soon to Android.
A popular 8-bit particle sandbox game for Android (and formerly iOS). It's inspired by games like
Better Weather Widget
A lightweight weather widget for Android. It displays the current conditions along with the top photos of your location from Flickr.
A unique puzzle game for Android. Match tiles and plan ahead, over 100 levels to solve.
Shoot the skeletons with magic, don't die!
This is a quick demo built with
, it's not a complete game. All 3D models and assets are original.
(Windows only, about 50MB)
A desktop widget for Windows. It displays CPU usage as an animated wave, and supports album art display.
| You will also need
Stocks for Android Wear
The first standalone stocks app for Android Wear.
Free stock price APIs are harder to come by nowadays, and the app has since been discontinued.
Tap Tap Bug
- HTML5 canvas game for CSC309 at UofT.
- Control Philips Hue from the command line.
Ghosts & Pac-Man
) - Smarter Pac-Man ghosts using various AI techniques.
ReactionLab 2 Viewer for Pebble
- View ReactionLab 2 drawings on a Pebble Smartwatch.
- The original ReactionLab (Android only).
- An HTML5 canvas drawing experiment.
- An experimental HTML5 canvas game.
- An experimental HTML5 space game for phones (visit the link on mobile!).